Your worries and struggles are real and hard. You may feel alone and have no idea how to escape from your troubles. Here are some things you might be thinking that other teens like you have gotten help with:
- I am having a hard time with my friends.
- My parents do not understand me, they are always on my case.
- I don’t think I am normal, I think I am depressed.
- I am overwhelmed with academic pressure.
- I have panic attacks.
- The stress of my future is keeping me awake.
- Feelings of self-loathing and anger.
- I have questions about sex, about gender.
- I struggle with my body image.
- Cyberbullying is destroying me.
Counselling will help you to cope, understand your behaviour and your emotions; your counsellor will work with you to make the changes you want. Investment in counselling, when you are an adolescent, will benefit you now and in the future. Family TLC is here to help.
Call Today to Book an Appointment: 705-737-3513
All Calls Confidential