If we agree that Family TLC is a good fit for you, then you will join the team as an independent contractor. You will:
- Schedule your availability for client session based on your desired number of hours and client prime time hours.
- Participate in the one year Family TLC clinical training program designed specifically for private practice.
- Receive 1 hour of 1:2:1 supervision and 1 hour of group supervision per week.
- Provide face to face, phone or virtual counselling at the Family TLC office closest to you
- Rely on Family TLC client services to match you with counselling ready client for their first appointment and have use your professional discretion to book subsequent appointments.
- Relax knowing that Family TLC will build your caseload according to your competency and desired areas of growth
- Family TLC will take care of maintenance of the counselling offices
- Feel secure clinically as you will be supported every step of the way as you grow your professional practice.
What is Family TLC looking for?
- People of sincerity, who are open and conscious of how they interact with others
- Individuals with confidence and determination, and can demonstrate humility.
- Team member who is honest with themselves about their strengths and weaknesses, and trust their colleagues to help them when they need it.
- Candidates who are passionate about professional growth and view learning as a lifelong activity.
- Professionals who care about their work, who are creative, open-minded, and capable of critical thinking.
- Individuals who believe it is important that their attributes and values align with their workplace culture.
What Qualifications are needed?
- A Master Degree recognized by CRPO and liability insurance
- In good standing with the College of Registered Psychotherapist of Ontario
- Experience in providing psychotherapy
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development
- Ability to work weekday evenings and weekends
- Has strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Is able to inspire trust in the Family TLC method
- Is introspective and self-aware
- Is able to provide a calming influence during stressful times
- Has good ethical practice
- Is familiar with computers, willing to learn CRM program and be paperless