If we agree that Family TLC is a good fit for you, then you will join the team as either:
In business for yourself
Utilize your own professional tools
Pre-set your availability
Determine what clients you will work with
Decide how you work with clients
Pay to participate in clinical supervision
Paid a % of direct billable paid services
40 hour work week
Family TLC sets your hours
Paid to participate in clinical supervision
Paid vacation and sick leave according to Ontario standards
Option for benefits package (coming soon)
In either capacity you will have opportunity to expand on Family TLC psychological services, adding assessment and diagnostic services. There will be opportunity for growth and advancement both in your clinical practice and with this rapidly growing trusted organization in Ontario.
What is Family TLC looking for?
- People of sincerity, who are open and conscious of how they interact with others
- Individuals with confidence and determination, and can demonstrate humility.
- Team member who is honest with themselves about their strengths and weaknesses, and trust their colleagues to help them when they need it.
- Candidates who are passionate about professional growth and view learning as a lifelong activity.
- Professionals who care about their work, who are creative, open-minded, and capable of critical thinking.
- Individuals who believe it is important that their attributes and values align with their workplace culture.
- Registration Clinical Psychologist or Psychological Association with the College of Psychologists of Ontario.
- Training, experience, and competency working with a wide range of clinical conditions and issues.
- Awareness, sensitivity and skills in working professionally with diverse individuals, groups and communities who represent various cultural and personal background and characteristics.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication; independent and advanced report writing skills.
- Flexible, self-motivated, professional, consistent approach.
- Ability to conduct assessments of behavioural and mental conditions,
- Experience in the diagnosis of neuropsychological disorders and dysfunctions and psychotic, neurotic and personality disorders and dysfunctions
- Experience in offering prevention and treatment of behavioural and mental disorders and dysfunctions and the maintenance and enhancement of physical, intellectual, emotional, social and interpersonal functioning