If we agree on a full time position, after you have completed orientation and initial clinical training, your case load will be built to achieve the following 40 hour work week:
- 25 client hours
- 2 hours of 1:2:1 supervision
- 1 hour of group supervision
- 5 admin and training homework hours
- 7 hours of business development
You will work primarily afternoon shift with some days and weekends, which will allow you to have some mornings free. Your caseload will be built around your competency and your desired areas of growth. You will enjoy the organization culture of MIRROR (mindfulness, imagination, resilience, relaxed, optimistic and relief). You will participate in the Family TLC one year clinical training program. The marketing team will build your caseload and client services will match counselling ready clients to you. You will be a respected part of a professional team with over 50 years of accumulated experience.
What is Family TLC looking for?
- People of sincerity, who are open and conscious of how they interact with others
- Individuals with confidence and determination, and can demonstrate humility.
- Team member who is honest with themselves about their strengths and weaknesses, and trust their colleagues to help them when they need it.
- Candidates who are passionate about professional growth and view learning as a lifelong activity.
- Professionals who care about their work, who are creative, open-minded, and capable of critical thinking.
- Individuals who believe it is important that their attributes and values align with their workplace culture.
What Qualifications are needed?
- Master of Social Work degree and liability insurance
- Registered in good standing with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Experience in providing counselling services
- An interest in working with children, families, and/or couples
- Commitment to ongoing learning and professional development
- Ability to work weekday evenings and some weekends
- Commitment to a strong ethical practice
- Is able to inspire trust in the Family TLC method
- Is introspective, self-aware, and has strong interpersonal skills
- Is able to provide a calming influence during stressful times
- Is familiar with computers, willing to learn a CRM program and to be paperless