- Are you interested in private practice, but want team guidance and support that may be missing when you are on your own?
- Do you want the freedom of self employment without the burden of running a business?
- Do you want to take ownership of your own success?
- Are you stimulated by opportunities to learn and grow from successful professionals?
- Do you pride yourself in helping others and contributing to their welfare?
- Do you feel confident in your experience, skills, and education, however you want access to established and effective policies and procedures?
- Are you ready to dedicate 30 hours a week or more to building and working with your Family TLC caseload as well as attending team and individual meetings?
- Do you have a Master’s Degree in either Counseling Psychology or Social Work?
- Are you a regulated professional with liability insurance, who is willing to be a contractor not an employee?
- Are you available to provide counseling to Family TLC clients on Saturdays and/or Evenings, as well as during the day throughout the week?
- Have you completed a 40 hour mediation course, or willing to pay to do so?
- Are you interested in working with Family TLC in Simcoe County or bringing Family TLC to your community?
- Do you feel frustrated by short term intervention models and want to provide therapy that is client centred and produces long lasting success?
- Are you interested in being a part of a growing company that is improving the human experience?
- Are you committed, motivated, personable and self-directed?
- Are you willing to join a networking group and/or sit on a board?
- Are you someone who thrives on success?
- Are you a team player who enjoys helping others and seeing your team succeed?
At Family TLC, we find that your success is a direct reflection of your efforts!
If you love to be busy, able to work well on your own, energized by a team and ready to take the exciting leap into private practice please send your CV to email@example.com.
At Family TLC, we have a great reputation within the community and we are looking for someone to work with us to build their caseload and provide Family TLC clients with the care and support they deserve.
At Family TLC you will work as an independent contractor with the added bonus of having the support of a team of counsellors.
Family TLC is looking for someone whose values match ours and:
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Is able to inspire trust in the therapy process
- Enjoys helping others
- Is introspective and self-aware
- Is able to provide a calming influence during stressful times
- Has good ethical practice
- Is familiar with computers and willing to learn CRM program