Feeling Overwhelmed With the Demands of Life?
Don’t settle for anything less than your happiness. You can make a change. At Family TLC we believe everyone deserves a fresh start.
We will assist you in gaining insight into life lessons while adopting crucial skills that are needed to achieve peace and balance through the unpredictable storms of life.
We want to help you achieve success through your process to personal growth through our therapeutic method.
Your Roadmap for Success: The Family TLC Method
For clients to have success in achieving their goals, they should have a tangible understanding of their personal therapeutic journey. To help with that understanding, the Family TLC method breaks down the therapy process into 5 manageable phases that work as a roadmap for success.
- Intake Phase: Begins through our matching process. Client Services matches you to a therapist who is best fit for your current needs and therapeutic journey. This phase is meant to educate you, the client, on the reality of therapy and allows you to share important background information.
- Discovery Phase: Builds a therapeutic alliance between you and the therapist, identifies your core concerns, and creates a customized care plan just for you.
- Working Phase: Involves learning about yourself, implementing strategies to accomplish your goals, and measuring your progress along the way.
- Check-In Phase: Once you feel you have reached your goals, you and your therapist will agree on a maintenance plan and the frequency of check-in appointments. The therapist will periodically check-in on how you are doing and address any new life struggles or goals you are looking to work towards.
- Follow-Up Phase: Family TLC will keep in contact with you from time to time to see how you are doing. We love hearing about your success and are here for you if you feel you need to reach out.